ncsaphir22@hotmail.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
naomie

traduction Empty traduction

Mar 24 Mar - 8:07
The more Mr Boll thought about his house in the country, the more he liked the idea of living there, and the suggested that they should stay three months.
To his surprise his wife and Denyse greeted this proposal with enthusiasm. So he suggested a six months' stay. Then he could cultivate flowers and fruit which they would sell in the market.

"who knows? " he siad, " perhaps i shall earn more in that way than i did at the bank. Fruit brings in a good profit. And then we could keeps bees. Honey is dear."
The discussion continued and in the end they decided that it would be better to live all the year at " Mon Repos" and no longer be obliged to pay the rent in Paris.

They talked of all the pleasures of a country life. What a joy to eat fresh vegetables, to smell the sweet fresh air, to have a little silence instead of the neighbor's radio and the noise of buses and taxis hooting in the street !
"Won't you miss Paris amusements ? " asked Mrs Boll of her husband.
"We have never been able to afford them in any case, " he replied. " No, my mind is made up, and to celebrate my decision I am going to open a bottle of champagne."